Quick Career or Business Ideas
QUICK way to stimulate your creativity and get ideas going...
- Make a rapid lists of things you like doing, are interested in and are good at.
- List them down the first column of a table with about 6/7 columns.
- Head each of the other columns with something which is a trend. You know this better than me but lets say..instagram, mindfulness, algorithms, drones, cyber security...
- Ask your brain to think about how your interests and trends could combine.
- Go about your day and as ideas pop into your head jot them down. E.g. perhaps golf is an interest and so combined with drones, could you have a business using drones to find golf balls, or capture golfers shots..
This idea comes from Shelley Carson, a Harvard academic specialising in creative thinking.